DDOT switches to mobile ticketing app Token Transit
- DDOT now using ticketing app Token Transit
- New app will provide DART regional passes for both DDOT and SMART
- 7-day and 31-day passes now available only through Token Transit
DDOT has switched their Dart regional pass mobile ticketing app from Passport to Token Transit. With Token Transit, riders will have access to all your Dart regional pass features. With the Token Transit app, riders can start purchasing and storing transit passes directly on their phones, making it easier and more convenient to use transit. Simply download the Token Transit app from the App Store or Google Play, create an account, and add your payment method.
The previous app will be unavailable after Feb. 28, so download the Token Transit app and get ready to ride today: https://tokentransit.
Token Transit has multiple resources if you need help getting started:
- Visit the FAQ section at support.tokentransit.com
- Text (415) 918-6628
- Call (415) 918-6536
- Visit the “Help” section in the Token Transit app settings
- Watch a how-to video at www.tokentransit.com/sl/