Agenda items for CDC Mon. Nov. 19, 2012 mtg 6:30
Proposed Agenda for Corktown CDC Meeting of November 19, 2012
-Roll call, Introduction of Guests
-Proposed Agenda any additions or amendments? Vote to accept
-Minutes Read Sept. 17, 2012 meeting minutes; Any corrections or amendments? Raise vote to accept.
-Old & Unfinished Business
- Updates or results of the CDC Correspondence sent as support for local businesses.
- Revisit Public notice (via-Web news Corktown Connection, Google Groups, listserv - add FB?)
- Revisit CDC mtg requirements & set next meeting schedule/location (2012 plus early in 2013).
- Other ____________________________________________________________________________________
-Reports & Community issues:
- Wed. Nov. 21, 2012- Southwest District 7 Community Meeting: 7PM at 4735 W. Fort St, Detroit 48209 (Greater Apostolic Faith Temple)
- Planned events & report on October 2012 Pumpkinfest.
- PD&D Rezoning notice of hearings: 11/13 Maroun’s Bridge permit ap. hearing at Western H.S., other:
- Recent property, sales, commercial improvements/updates & issues (new sidewalks, Urban Putt-Putt)
-Service issues & impact of changes: lighting, trash/bulk pick-ups/police & fire service
Note Tues. Nov. 20 Police/Community Relations Council meets 6:30 at DPD Central District, 7310 Woodward.
-Recent Crime issues (see www.crimemapping.com & DetNews Major Crimes Interactive Map for Metro Det. http://www.detroitnews.com/article/99999999/SPECIAL01/120606001 .Corktown Citizen Patrol vandalism report.
-Plans &/or issues for next CDC mtg, and how to update each other if unexpected City plans develop:
-Communications (& other correspondence) –
-Announcements: Saturday, Dec. 1st is Shop Detroit Day (the Corktown Connection has the flyer to share!)
-Meeting Adjournment: (with next mtg date & location set for reminder)