- Well-paying, good jobs available
- Right in your hometown, most jobs will be in Detroit
- Entry-level opportunities, some with no experience necessary
- Many positions are background-friendly
- Some employers provide on-the-job training
Job Seekers must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
Companies will be hiring for full and part-time positions, internships and apprenticeships. Some employers offer benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and retirement plans.
Supporting services will also be available on the day of the hiring fair. These organizations can connect you with the services and support you need to succeed in the workforce.