Free Admission • Free Parking
Palmer Park is located on Woodward between Seven Mile and McNichols Roads. For the most convenient access and parking enter on Merrill Plaisance, just north of McNichols on Woodward.
Things To Do
· Ninety juried artists, covering all mediums
· Fifteen teen artists in our Mint Artists Guild Tent
· Detroit Living Section
· Art Projects-
o Art projects from Art in Motion & Gesu
o Make a tamporine with the DIA
· Support cancer research with designated purchases.
· Bring your freshly purchased art to the framing tent to find just the right finishing touches.
· Food Trucks:
o Fire Kissed Pizza- Wood fired in 90 Seconds
o Chick-a-Dee- Hand battered and Chicken & Waffles
· Detroit Mini Donut
· Tawas Bay Fudge
· Motor City Brewing Beer Tent
For GPS use 910 Merrill Plaisance
Detroit, MI 48203
The Original Palmer Park Art Fair
Music in the 70's
The original Palmer Park Art Fair was a groundbreaking event. The concept of outdoor art fairs was relatively recent. The Palmer Park Citizens Action Council started the event to emphasize the creativity in this historical neighborhood.
1970's Art Fair Poster
Palmer Park is located on the Woodward between Seven Mile and McNichols Roads. For the most convenient access and parking enter on Merrill Plaisance, just north of McNichols on Woodward.
Palmer Park Art Fair
PO Box 21667, Detroit, MI 48221