2016 NEx EVENT SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAM?
The 2016 Neighborhood Exchange Event Sponsorship Program is intended to support and highlight groups that are doing work that embodies the spirit of the Neighborhood Exchange. At the same time, it is an opportunity for Michigan Community Resources to partner with community-based organizations to spread the word about Neighborhood Exchange and invite others to connect.
MCR will provide up to four $500 sponsorships for events aligned with one or more of the following focus areas: Strengthen the Neighborhood Economy, Increase Safety, Create Green & Community Spaces, Strengthen Neighborhood Housing & Environment, Engage Your Community, and Build Strong Organizations.
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Download the 2016 NEx Event Sponsorship application atwww.neighborhood-exchange.com.
- Must be an existing block club or community-based organization (not an individual working alone or looking to create a new organization)
- Must be located in the City of Detroit
- Must have 501(c)3 status or have a fiduciary with this status
- Must submit an Across Our Network Profile at www.neighborhood-exchange.com
- Must do work that relates to one or more of the NEx Focus Areas (see above)
- Must agree to incorporate the Neighborhood Exchange logo and branding into their event marketing