Tune in to City Council Sessions!
NEW: To view City Council Formal Session & Committee Agendas + Documents, click here
- [October 6] If you live between Livernois and Clark, and Toledo and I-75, attend the Livernois 2 Clark Neighbo
rhood Association's next meetings:
- In person: October 6, 5:30PM, Boyer Park (corner of Dragoon and W Vernor)
- Virtual: 1st Tuesdays at 7PM. November 3rd, December 1st, January 5th, February 2nd, March 2nd. (Zoom meeting ID 84444336337).
- [October 8, 7PM] Attend a virtual "2020 Judicial Candidates Forum" with Chadsey Condon Community Organization! All candidates for Wayne County 3rd Circuit Court Judge are invited. Hear candidate's positions and be informed before voting! Questions? Call 313-974-7162. Pre-register here.
- [October 29, 6PM] Attend the second design meeting for the Joe Louis Greenway- learn about the first phase of construction on a former railway between Warren Ave and Fullerton Ave! Click here for meeting details, including Zoom login.
Youth Program Manager at People's Community Services (Delray)
Election Day isn't too far away- keep this voter guide (below) handy so you can start thinking about your voting plan!
You can also view a list of ALL ballot drop boxes in Detroit here.
If you're a homeowner, apply today for property tax assistance! Visit detroitmi.gov/hptap to apply or call 313-224-3035 for more information.
Stay updated on COVID-19 through the Detroit Health Department website.
The newest information and resources are below. For a full list of all available resources, please refer to our District 6 COVID-19 Resource Guide.
Southwestern Church of God (3032 Fort St in 48217) is hosting free COVID-19 testing. Its schedule is as follows:
City of Detroit Information
- If your water is shut-off, you can get it back on: Call Wayne Metro at 313-386-9727 to schedule an appointment - you will pay $25 monthly to keep service during the COVID-19 outbreak. Click here for more.
- Detroit Department of Transportation (DDOT) - Fares will be free for the duration of the Coronavirus outbreak. For driver health safety, passengers will board and exit through the read doors.
Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency is offering property tax assistance, emergency plumbing repair, funeral assistance and more. Call 313-388-9799 for more information.